Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Madelyn Pics


So I really need to learn to rotate pictures in here! Here are some recent ones of Mady!


I was trying to catch her smiling, but every time she sees the light from the camera, she quits smiling!


This past weekend we went to my parent's house and had a "Meet Madelyn" party for several of our relatives. It was a lot of fun!

Aunt Amanda and Mady


Take two of the Harms side of the family, Four Generations


Sacked out on the boppy pillow


Staring at Dad


Smiling at Dad. I caught the very end of it before she quit because of the flash.


Again I was trying to catch her smiling, but she ends up looking unhappy! Silly girl, she really is pretty happy most of the time. We're really thankful for her content, happy disposition.

1 comment:

  1. Even in her "unhappy" pictures she looks so sweet, she is growing up! Can't wait to see her in person

    ReplyDelete