Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy Week



I don't know where the time goes sometimes! We've had a pretty busy week and a half around here since I last posted.

I went back to work at the University of Iowa on May 17 and 18. I worked those two overnight shifts in a row so I stayed in Iowa City and Eric kept Madelyn. They did great, but it was so hard for me to be gone that long! As much as I have loved that job, I am thankful that I've found something part-time in Newton.



These pictures are of Mady at 3 months old! Sorry the top one is blurry...again we're always fighting to get her to smile at the camera!




Our little mohawked bath time girl.


Hanging out with daddy.


Madelyn and her friend Will having a hug


Grandpa and Grandma came to visit!


Watching TV with Dad


Happy Birthday Grandpa Harms!


No comments:

Post a Comment