Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lovin on Landon


Madelyn has been such a great big sister to Landon. She has adjusted so well (at least for the most part!) She has her moments of jealousy, but overall she loves to hold him and give him kisses. (Although I did catch her today sitting on him while he was in his swing! Thankfully no one was hurt!)

We're definitely working on getting into a routine with two kiddos. Madelyn is getting more independent but still needs us to do most things for her, so I'm still trying to figure out how to get things done around the house while caring for both of them. Even though there are days when I struggle to get a shower taken or get supper on the table, I'm loving my time at home and enjoying these two blessings as much as possible. I can't believe I only have two weeks left before I have to go back to work.





Aren't they beautiful?! I know I'm biased, but we love them so much!

Landon's growing like a weed too! We had him weighed last Friday and he was 12 lbs. 7 oz. so he had gained 5 lbs since he was born! He's definitely putting on weight a lot faster than Madelyn ever did!

No comments:

Post a Comment