Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome Landon Howard!

We are so happy to announce the arrival of Landon Howard Van Zee! Landon was born September 6, 2011 at 1:22 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 inches long.

Landon sure came quickly once he decided it was his time to come! My due date was September 4. My parents came to visit on Labor Day (the 5th) and we went for a walk and had supper together. I had some contractions while we were walking, but they went away so I figured it was nothing. They left about 8:00 that night. About 9:30 my water broke! My sister came to stay with Madelyn and we left for the hospital at about 12:00. We were at the hospital about 45 minutes before Landon arrived! It was so quick that it seemed surreal for a while, but we were so excited to meet our little guy!


First family picture. This is classic Madelyn....sucking her thumb and holding my hair!

Madelyn giving Landon kisses

First bath




This is my last pregnant picture, taking just 3 or 4 days before Landon's arrival.


We've been home for a while now and are getting used to having two. We feel so blessed, but it's definitely very busy. It's going to take a while to figure out how to get anything done around here! We love Landon and feel so blessed that we have him in our family!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures of the new family. What a cute little guy. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete