Sunday, October 17, 2010

Travels

I'm trying to play catch-up again! In mid-September we went back to Northern Minnesota for my cousin's wedding. My family rented a house on a little lake, and it was beautiful! The weather was a little chilly, but we had a great time!
Eric and I got to have a date night and my parents watched Madelyn. We also cruised around the little lake in a little fishing boat, and just hung out with family.


Growing up too fast!

Aunt Amanda and Mady at the wedding

Our smiley girl at the wedding. The waitress kept asking us if we wanted a plate for Mady! We had steak and walleye....I'm thinking that's a little too mature of tastes for Madelyn at this point in time! Smashed peas and Cheerios are more up our alley!

An attempt at a family picture on Gull Lake. I was hoping to get a good picture of us to use on Christmas cards, but that didn't work so well!


Another attempt on Grave Lake, which is the lake the house we rented was on.

Aunt Amanda and her friend having fun with Madelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment