Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lake Rathbun and Cereal?

A couple of weeks ago we got to spend the weekend at Lake Rathbun with our friends Dan, Sarah, and Rebecca; Scott; and Andy and Carol. We had great weather (although hot) and l0ts of time on the water. I even got to see my friend Brett, whom I haven't seen in a LONG time, and he just happened to be at Rathbun too!



I should have taken more pictures, but this is one of our family. Notice we have bloomers on Mady's head, since I could not find her hat for the life of me! They're pretty stylish, don't you think?!


We can home from Rathbun and decided it was time to try some cereal for Madelyn.

Look how excited she is! She was all squeals and giggles!

That squealing and giggling quickly turned into this:

Not so excited anymore!


She's a little happier here. We added some avocado into the cereal.


She's our pretty girl, even with cereal/avocado mush all over!

She's doing a little better with the eating every day, but it's a slow process. She's not really sure what she thinks of it, and spits most of it out. She does seem to like bananas, but isn't so sure about peas or avocados or plain cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment