Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Moving and a Banquet



Our other big news (other than Madelyn) is that we are moving to Newton at the end of this week! Eric will continue working as a state trooper, but will now be stationed in Jasper County.

Some of our awesome friends here had a little going away party for us, and these are some pictures from that.


Proud Daddy

Grace and Eric

Storytelling with Kye



Eric got an award this past week from the Governor's Traffic Safety Bureau. Madelyn and I got to join him for the awards banquet.



I can't figure out how to rotate this picture (I'll work on my technology skills!) but this is a picture of Madelyn and Elias, who is the son of our good friends here. Elias was born three days after Madelyn, and Eric is already trying to make arrangements for them to get married some day!





Madelyn and Mommy at 6-weeks old

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your blog Val! I love how excited Mady looks to be at her daddy's award banquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Eric on sporting the sweet uniform and winning an award. All I know is that I don't want to get pulled over by you!

    Hope the move is going well. House?

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete